Business process management MA
Corporation Development Department , Taipei
The objective of business process management (BPM) is to achieve effectiveness and efficiency of the collective workflows that make up any given business process. The responsibility of this role:
• Coordinate the collection and compilation of corporate sustainability related information across various legal entities.
• Interface with external sustainability rating platforms and partners.
• Coordinate annual corporate LoA/DoA (delegation of authority) procedure upgrade
• Maintain corporate electronic approval system (RFA)
• Lead other BPM tasks as identified
• Project / process management skills
• Corporate level cross-functional project experience
• Interpersonal / Communication Skills