Production, Plaquemine, Louisiana, USA
· Use asset utilization and cost data to drive process performance improvement. Drive improvement through root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions.
· Monitors plant performance daily.
· Provide operational guidance and instruction for the operations teams.
· Provides equipment reliability and performance data for evaluation of equipment performance.
· Provides technical expertise to plant personnel on troubleshooting failures, repairs, and evaluating whether equipment is designed to meet its intended or existing service conditions.
· Develop and implement operating discipline that will improve reliability.
· Facilitates and leads EH&S performance well in everything they do.
· Take on call duty rotation for weekends and holidays.
· Other duties that may be requested by Dexco management.
Bachelor’s Degree is required. Chemical or Mechanical Engineering degree is preferred.
· 5 years of manufacturing process engineer experience required.
· Manufacturing process environment.
· Strong knowledge of process equipment and their functions.
· Knowledge of the different engineering discipline roles
· Broad technical experience
· Experience with problem solving / troubleshooting and data analysis.
· Experienced in troubleshooting process and control issues in a fast paced environment
· Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Word and Excel.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong skill set in organization and prioritizing projects and workload.
· Must be a self-starter, who is highly motivated, able to take the initiative on projects, and able to work without supervision.
· Ability to follow processes and procedures, as well as develop and implement them.
· The position requires strong attention to detail, as well as the ability to sit in front of a computer.
· This position requires an employee to be in an office environment as well as exposed to some outside elements; process and warehouse environment.
· Employee must be able to wear PPE required by the location.
· General office noise may be experienced and louder sounds and vibrations when outside.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
· All environments are safe with appropriate PPE.