Technical Service and Project Manager EMEA
Research & Development, Luxembourg
Purpose of the Job
Generate key account plans for a defined customer base and implement agreed actions respectively identify new opportunities for growth. Lead defined projects to support growth initiatives globally.
• Provide technical service for Applied Materials Division (AMD) products in EMEA regions to existing and potential new customers.
• Organize product and technology related training for sales organization as well as our distributors and even customers.
• Support sales organization in respect to quality complaints and development projects.
• Participation in global R&D and technology meetings and being a member of all technology development platforms within AMD.
• Support global application and product development activities and respectively certification and homologation.
• Lead regional application and product development projects in EMEA.
Qualifications & Competencies
• Solid experience in Thermoplastic Elastomers and Compounding with focus on Styrenic Block Copolymers (SIS, SBS, SBC, HSBC].
• Experience in Polymer Modification (Compounding) & Polymer processing (Injection molding, Extrusion etc.).
• Application knowhow in Medical, Automotive and Electronic market.
• Education Required: Diploma or Degree holder in polymers or engineering, MBA preferred.
• Minimum 5 to 10 years working experience in sales and business development, preferably in manufacturing / plastic or compounding industry.
• Willingness to travel and adjust to different time-zone working hours.
• Good skills in MS office tools
• Good command of spoken and written English, communication, writing and presentation skills.
• A positive attitude and proofed effective negotiation skills
• Open minded to face different challenges and eager to learn and adapt new knowledge and skills.