Technical Service Manager
Research & Development, Luxembourg
1. Provide technical service for SBC products in EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) regions to existing and potential new customers.
2. Organize product and technology related training for sales organization as well as our distributors and even customers.
3. Support sales organization in respect to quality complaints and to lead implementation of quality procedures at warehouse.
4. Participation in global R&D and technology meetings and being a member of all technology development platforms internally.
5. Support of global and regional application and product development activities and respectively certification and homologation.
Degree in chemistry or equivalent qualification
Several years in product or application development for SBC and similar products.
5+ years of experience
- Communication, Planning/organizing, Problem-solving, Teamwork, Probing, Curiosity, Customer satisfaction and MS office tools
- Travel is required in this position.