其他, Plaquemine, Louisiana, USA
Direct reporting to the general manager of Dexco Polymers , the logistics manager is accountability for
developing and executing optimization logistics strategy that support business development.
• Manager team of three Supply Chain Coordinators.
• Supervise logistics activities include raw & package materials、finished goods、domestic、exporting and importing.
• Oversee Production planning、Packaging activities and Transportation management.
• Plan、manage、coordinate and execute global warehouse management.
• Conduct logistics contracts management.
• Initiate and execute the logistics optimization projects.
• Be able to execute cross-functions communication locally and globally.
• Represent the logistics function as a member of the Business Management Team (BMT) and attend the monthly BMT meeting.
• Responsible to make yearly Logistics budget planning and budget control.
• 8+ years of experience in logistics or supply chain management.
• Manager and team building experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or Management.
• The position requires strong attention to detail, as well as the ability to sit in front of a computer.
• This position requires an employee to be in an office environment as well as exposed to some outside elements; process and warehouse environment.
• This position requires working remotely、domestic or foreign business trip and being on call.
• Employee must be able to wear PPE required by the location.
• General office noise may be experienced and louder sounds and vibrations when outside.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• All environments are safe with appropriate PPE.