制造, Plaquemine, Louisiana, USA
The Operations Leader has the overall responsibility for multi-shift Manufacturing Operations. This role has the responsibility to assist with setting objectives and assuring that these objectives are met. These objectives include but are not limited to production volumes, quality, safety, inventory, customer satisfaction, capital project forecast and implementation, as well as meeting fiscal budgets. The Operations Leader is expected to lead, guide, coach, and hold his team responsible for accuracy in safety, quality, and performance.
• Ability to manage 26 direct reports
• Create, maintain, and improve standard processes
• Execute Annual Operating Plan(AOP) in accordance with company goals
• Drive safety, quality, production, and Cost performance based on AOP
• Manage and validate production scheduling to maximize line efficiency while minimizing labor costs
• Communicate plan needs of the service groups to the needs of the operation area, including changeovers, preventative maintenance, waste and material needs for the current and following production day
• Communicate and follow up on any quality or safety defects to all levels of the organization for prompt evaluation
• Coordinate work assignments for operations employees
• Participate in planning meetings to evaluate future specs for process, staffing and equipment requirements
• Establish production priorities, and revises schedule according to projects, work order specifications, availability and capability of employees, material, and equipment
• Maintain a high level of employee morale within the department. Address employee complaints and resolve concerns
• Responsible for two-way communication with management and employees.
• Develop, manage, and implement procedures and work instructions for all production related processing
• Participates in the interviewing and hiring process
• Ensures adequate training of operations staff
• Oversee operation’s employee compliance to organization’s policies and practices
• Understanding safety and environmental compliance of the department. Actively participates in safety improvement activities.
• Ensure that employees within the department operate in accordance to health, safety and environmental regulations and procedures
• Lead continuous improvement activities within the departments
• Strong mechanical and engineering-based trouble-shooting skills
• Effective project management skills
• 5-7 years’ experience in manufacturing management with demonstrated leadership accomplishments in managing organizations
• Background in OSHA, Lean Manufacturing, Quality Methods and Safety
• Ability to lead and direct others
• Strong oral and written communication and customer interaction skills are required
• Time management and organizational skills a must
BS in Engineering or technical discipline or Business Administration
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
• Ability to read and comprehend detailed and complex regulations.