制造, Plaquemine, Louisiana, USA
• Use asset utilization and cost data to drive process performance improvement.
• Drive improvement through root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions.
• Monitors plant performance daily.
• Provide operational guidance and instruction for the operations teams.
• Provides equipment reliability and performance data for evaluation of equipment performance.
• Provides technical expertise to plant personnel on troubleshooting failures, repairs, and evaluating whether equipment is designed to meet its intended or existing service conditions.
• Develop and implement operating discipline that will improve reliability.
• Facilitates and leads EH&S performance well in everything they do.
• Take on call duty rotation for weekends and holidays.
• Other duties that may be requested by Dexco management.
Bachelor’s Degree is required. Chemical or Mechanical Engineering degree is preferred.
• Manufacturing process environment.
• Strong knowledge of process equipment and their functions.
• Knowledge of the different engineering discipline roles
• Broad technical experience
• Experience with problem solving / troubleshooting and data analysis.
• Experienced in troubleshooting process and control issues in a fast paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Word and Excel.
• The position requires strong attention to detail, as well as the ability to sit in front of a computer.
• This position requires an employee to be in an office environment as well as exposed to some outside elements; process and warehouse environment.
• Employee must be able to wear PPE required by the location.
• General office noise may be experienced and louder sounds and vibrations when outside.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• All environments are safe with appropriate PPE.