製造, Plaquemine, Louisiana, USA
• Manage and maintain Dexco’s CAPEX program ($5MMUSD/yr)
• Coordinate all design engineering, procurement, and construction activities
• Drive project execution and lead manufacturing representatives
• Provide overall planning and organization during the design and construction
• Analyze project risks and develop mitigation plans
• Lead the execution planning including contract strategy development
• Initiate cost estimates and manage project costs to baseline and authorization amount
• Promote excellent communication with all stakeholders
• Identify and take corrective action to ensure the project goals for cycle-time, cost, and quality are met
• Deliver as-built and operations/maintenance documentation to the facility
• Update and maintain P&IDs
• Ensure compliance with safety principles applicable to the project and site.
• Coordinate services with other supporting departments and government authorities
• Participates in 24 hour on-call rotation
• Bachelor of Science degree in engineering is required. Chemical or Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
• Experience in all project phases (Definition, Design, Procurement, Construction, and Start-up/Commissioning)
• Ten years of project experience, of which five years being in a manufacturing process environment.
• Strong knowledge of process equipment and their functions.
• Knowledge of the different engineering discipline roles
• Proficient in project management processes
• Broad technical experience
• Experience with problem solving / troubleshooting and data analysis.
• Ability to read P&ID’s and instrument loops sheets.
• Experienced in commissioning of new projects within a petrochemical process.
• Experienced in troubleshooting process and control issues in a fast paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Word and Excel.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong skill set in organization and prioritizing projects and work load.
• Must be a self-starter, who is highly motivated, able to take the initiative on projects, and able to work without supervision.
• Ability to follow processes and procedures, as well as develop and implement them.
• The position requires strong attention to detail, as well as the ability to sit in front of a computer.
• This position requires an employee to be in an office environment as well as exposed to some outside elements; process and warehouse environment.
• This position requires working remotely and being on call.
• Employee must be able to wear PPE required by the location.
• General office noise may be experienced and louder sounds and vibrations when outside.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• All environments are safe with appropriate PPE.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, sit, speak and hear. The employee is required to stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; the employee may be required, on occasion, to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may be required to climb ladders/storage tanks up to 50’ in height. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to thirty (30) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Employee may be required to travel by air, rail, bus, or car.