Chemical Operator (Taiwan)
Production, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
No management responsibility
No need to travel
1. Responsible for the operation of production machines and equipment, and maintain the normal operation of the factory.
2. Carry out product monitoring, inspection, packaging and shipping at the manufacturing site.
3. Coordinate with other operators to meet production and procedure standards.
4. Complete the relevant production products and procedures assigned by the supervisor.
1. Graduated from high school, junior college, university chemical engineering, environmental engineering related, material engineering related departments.
2. Those with the first type of pressure vessel, high-pressure gas vessel license and working experience in chemical plants are preferred.