In order to implement high-quality corporate culture, maintain the Company's image and corporate ethics, the Company established "Business Execution Code of Conduct", "Guidelines of Ethics and Behaviors" in accordance with the "Company Act", "Securities and Exchanges Act" and "Corporate Governance Best-Practice Principles for TWSE/GTSM Listed Companies" to regulate all employees and directors and managers; to avoid taking advantage of their own job duties to seek improper profits for themselves and relatives, prohibit leaks of customer's privacy when they are handling business activities and procedural regulations.
- TSRC is devoted to CSR and encourages our partners to promote open and fair competitive business activities based on fairness and ethics for the long-term profits and sustainable operations of TSRC and its partners.
- TSRC believed the supply chain members play a very important factor in the execution and development of CSR and expected our partners will agree and spare no efforts to take the social and environmental responsibility as the business principles.
- Expected our partners follow TSRC’s Partner Code of Conduct (PCC), including categories like environment, occupational safety and health, human rights and labor policy, and ensured the products and services provided comply with all nations and other applicable laws and regulations.
- TSRC will first select suppliers that correspond to PCC.
Hazardous Substance Free Policy
- Comply with HSF (Hazardous Substances Free) related laws and regulations. Meet customer product’s environmental requirements.
- Continuous improvement in environmental protection standards and production of HSF (Hazardous Substances Free) products.
Product Responsibility and Customer Relations
All TSRC's products are required to be evaluated and controlled. Considering global environmental protection, and energy-saving awareness that also led to green development trend of synthetic rubber, TSRC also begin to develop environmental protection rubber materials and actively promote those to customers, communicate the efforts with them.
TSRC believes customer satisfaction affects customer loyalty, in order to understand whether the products and services meet the real needs of customers, and follow up the implementation of improvement measures to further improve the quality of products and services.
TSRC values our customers, we always uphold the concept of "Customer First", establish a close working relationship with customers, pursue better product quality continuously. For the comments and requests submitted by our customers auditing TSRC in person, we have achieved those through our teamwork execution to operate with a more precise / more stringent quality management system.